Exterior plastering


Many buildings have 'cement' or 'plastered' (rendered) walls and embellishments.

Generally these are pretty robust. However, sometimes when water has leaked over the area , or got between the brick and the render, the render detaches (blows) or crumbles. Other times serious cracks can have developed. These are all within our remit to fix.

In addition to re-rendering, we can also re-point (re-do the grouting between bricks) and replace bricks which have crumbled (called spalling).

Get a Quote here